Your frank opinion

From: Deepak Sharma <sharmakdeep_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 09:30:59 -0700 (PDT)

How many of the DBAs out there frankly work more than 40 Hrs a week on an average ? I have seen DBAs, specifically contrators (I'm one myself) put in 10 or 12 Hrs a day on the paper. In reality, it's the 10-12 Hrs they sit at work, either showing everyone how busy they are or creating work out of nowhere so that they could stay longer at work (and get the extra bucks). We've all had our chances working 24-36 Hrs on stretch in crisis situations, but in general, how much significant work does a DBA have. Most of the time I find it difficult to fill even the 40 Hrs in the timesheet. My favorite activity !! Browse this list.

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Photos -- now, 100 FREE prints!
http://photos.yahoo.com Received on Fri Jun 02 2000 - 11:30:59 CDT