Intermedia

From: Jeff Wiegand <jwiegand_at_ancept.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 09:29:26 -0500

There are Intermedia demos Oracle provides off of Technet. I have some knowledge of Java, so I'm not coming in blind. I'm primarily looking at media storage and retrieval, using Web Agent, and the Clipboard.

Has anyone successfully implemented media storage and retrieval using these tools? Did it work "out of the box", or did you have to make modifications. In other words, download, install, run demos, or spend hours hacking?

Jeff Received on Fri Jun 02 2000 - 09:29:26 CDT