RE: Your frank opinion

From: paquette stephane <stephane_paquette_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 13:50:42 -0700 (PDT)

I'm working between 35 and 40 hours per week. Since I'm more involved in devlopment than in support, I seem to have less free time than others. I will never make it an habit to work over 40 hours/week. I'll put the effort when needed but I'm against working 60 hours/week for 6 months. I loved too much my wife and 2 kids, ice hockey, snowboarding,....

I totally agree with Joe, I'm getting paid for my knowledge that's why I spend time on the web and read books.

Stephane Paquette Received on Tue Jun 06 2000 - 15:50:42 CDT