RE: Your frank opinion

From: <sean.hull_at_pobox.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 14:27:36 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 5 Jun 2000, Larry Strickland wrote:

> I've worked 40+ hours in the last 3 days and plan on quite a bit more
> before the weekend. Fortunately, this doesn't happen too often,

It might help to look at your legal obligations. Look at the work agreement you signed when you started. I believe there are some legal restrictions against companies forcing employees to work over 40 hours per week. Follow your legal obligations, not what your boss wishes to pressure you into.

My $0.02, Received on Mon Jun 05 2000 - 13:27:36 CDT