RE: Your frank opinion

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_bcbso.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 08:43:13 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 6 Jun 2000, [iso-8859-1] paquette stephane wrote:

> I totally agree with Joe, I'm getting paid for my
> knowledge that's why I spend time on the web and read
> books.

I'm glad to hear there are so many of us that work=20 this way. =20

It makes me feel better about all the time I spend reading, experimenting, and just plain thinking about how to do things.

Some people ( usually damagers ) perceive this type of behavior as 'goofing off'.

Us 'goof offs' quite often get our work done quickly though.

Jared