Re: Your frank opinion

From: Joseph S. Testa <teci_at_oracle-dba.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 07:13:57 -0400

exactly, i spent a 12 hour day yesterday dealing with some problem w/XML but quite often my boss will walk in and my feet are propped up on the desk and i'm surfing the web. Her term is: "We send all the weird stuff to Joe, thats why we pay him the big bucks". So she doesnt mind.

Everyone have a good weekend.

Joe

--
Joe Testa  http://www.oracle-dba.com