RE: Your frank opinion

From: paquette stephane <stephane_paquette_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 09:46:18 -0700 (PDT)

On the goofing off agenda after my vacations which are starting tomorrow :-)
- continue to learn new 8i features
- check what is new in the datawarehouse world after a 1 year break
- check in that java stuff
- improve my unix knowledge (probably the easiest part taking in account from where I'm starting)

All that and working too !

Stephane Paquette Received on Thu Jun 08 2000 - 11:46:18 CDT