Oracle and PICK

From: Laconic2 <laconic2_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 09:39:24 -0400

It's been claimed in this forum that there's no empirical data to compare TCO between Oracle and PICK.

Oracle has a larger market share than PICK. That's empirical evidence.

I would never claim that it's conclusive evidence. But it is evidence. And I can't believe it's unrelated to TCO. Received on Fri Apr 16 2004 - 08:39:24 CDT