SALARY OF AN ORACLE DBA IN THE US

From: Suhen Pather <pathers5_at_telkom.co.za>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 15:16:11 +0200

Hi

I am just enquiring about the average salary of an Oracle DBA in the US. I know that this is a broard topic and can vary from state to state, = experience, qualifications, etc.

Someone with about 2 years Oracle DBA experience. 3 year degree. 4 years total IT experience.

I have been to a couple of websites like www.realrates.com .

I would just like to know from people that are working in the environment.

Any pointers Received on Thu Jun 29 2000 - 08:16:11 CDT