RE: SALARY OF AN ORACLE DBA IN THE US

From: Shawn Ferris <Shawn.Ferris_at_twtelecom.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 10:15:45 -0600

I always thought you over sea'ers where in another world, but this sounds TOO FAMILIAR.. like Star Trek-TNG! ;)

It also sounds like I need to move to NY! But I know these people are in a world of their own! ;)

Shawn M Ferris
Oracle DBA - Time Warner Telecom

http://www.lazydba.com
> (updated daily)
> to unsubscribe, send a blank email to oracledba-unsubscribe_at_quickdoc.co.uk
> to subscribe send a blank email to oracledba-subscribe_at_quickdoc.co.uk

This is a confidential communication and is intended only for the addressee indicated in the message (or duly authorised to be responsible for the delivery of the message to such person). You are specifically prohibited from copying this message or delivering the same, or any part thereof, to any other person, whomsoever or howsoever, unless you receive written authorisation from us to do. If you are anyone other than the intended addressee, or person duly authorised and responsible for the delivery of this message to the intended addressee, you should destroy this message and notify us immediately. Please note that we accept no responsibility whatsoever in the event that this message or any other email message or any part thereof becomes known or is communicated to anyone other than the intended recipient or other person authorised in writing by us to receive it, howsoever arising and disclaim all liability for any losses or damage which may be sustained by any person as a result thereof.

If you're bored, then visit the list's website: http://www.lazydba.com (updated daily)
to unsubscribe, send a blank email to oracledba-unsubscribe_at_quickdoc.co.uk Received on Fri Jun 30 2000 - 11:15:45 CDT