how to use one logminer analyzing different database archived log

From: Kevin Tsay <ktsay_at_intira.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 15:28:58 -0500

Lister:

I've 3 db within same box (Sun OS 5.6 Oracle 8.1.6) let's say SID1, SID2, SID3.
I login SID3 & run dbms_logmnr_d.build which setup the dictionary file under /u01/app/oracle/admin/SID3/dev. The problem is I would like to use this setup to analyze not just SID3 but also SID1 & SID2. But when I use dbms_logmnr.add_logfile(which added SID1's logfile) & exec dbms_logmnr.start_logmnr, I got an error msg ORA-01295: DB_ID mismatch between dictionary. Can anyone share some insights.

TIA