Re: The wisdom of the object mentors

From: Bruno Desthuilliers <bdesth.quelquechose_at_free.quelquepart.fr>
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2006 19:36:23 +0200

Bob Badour a écrit :
> Patrick May wrote:
>

>> Bob Badour <bbadour_at_pei.sympatico.ca> writes:
>>
>>> Marshall, the nonsense in the 'decoupling' paragraph is no
>>> better. He once again demonstrates that he is completely ignorant of
>>> what a data model is and of what sort of data model he is talking
>>> about.
>>

>>      How does he demonstrate that?

> With what he wrote. I apologize but I cannot give you a basic education
> through usenet.

You couldn't in any away. You'd need to be educated yourself.

> If you lack the ability to recognize how he demonstrates
> his ignorance from your own education and from what has already been
> written in this thread, then you have a moral obligation to educate
> yourself before continuing to pretend you have any qualifications at all
> for computing or software development. (Let alone expertise.)

What is nice with usenet is that it has a memory. People wanting to know more about you will just have to google your name - reading this thread should be, well, educative.

>>> He is an incompetent self-aggrandizing ignorant. He has proved
>>> beyond any possible doubt that he no longer deserves any benefit of
>>> any doubt. He is an idiot.
>>

>>      You've been claiming this and hurling similar insults throughout
>> this thread.  I have yet to see you prove it.

> With all due respect, your failure to recognize the proof while loudly
> self-proclaiming expertise in software development only groups you with
> the other self-aggrandizing ignorants.

Lol ! "the one who says, the one who is", as we said when we where child...

> If Mr. Martin's claims
>

>> are so foolish, it should be a simple matter for you to show how they
>> are foolish without resorting to schoolyard vernacular.

> I have already demonstrated very clearly how they are foolish many
> times. I would suggest you go back and re-read what I have written.

I did. Apart from insults, I did not find much.

(snip remaining paranoid delirium). Received on Sat Jun 03 2006 - 19:36:23 CEST

Original text of this message