Re: The wisdom of the object mentors

From: Bob Badour <bbadour_at_pei.sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 14:35:40 GMT

Patrick May wrote:

> Bob Badour <bbadour_at_pei.sympatico.ca> writes:
>

>>Marshall, the nonsense in the 'decoupling' paragraph is no
>>better. He once again demonstrates that he is completely ignorant of
>>what a data model is and of what sort of data model he is talking
>>about.

> How does he demonstrate that?
With what he wrote. I apologize but I cannot give you a basic education
through usenet. If you lack the ability to recognize how he demonstrates his ignorance from your own education and from what has already been written in this thread, then you have a moral obligation to educate yourself before continuing to pretend you have any qualifications at all for computing or software development. (Let alone expertise.)
>>He is an incompetent self-aggrandizing ignorant. He has proved
>>beyond any possible doubt that he no longer deserves any benefit of
>>any doubt. He is an idiot.

> You've been claiming this and hurling similar insults throughout
> this thread. I have yet to see you prove it.

With all due respect, your failure to recognize the proof while loudly self-proclaiming expertise in software development only groups you with the other self-aggrandizing ignorants.

   If Mr. Martin's claims
> are so foolish, it should be a simple matter for you to show how they
> are foolish without resorting to schoolyard vernacular.

I have already demonstrated very clearly how they are foolish many times. I would suggest you go back and re-read what I have written. If you still fail to grasp the demonstration, I suggest you educate yourself on the most fundamental basics of your self-proclaimed expertise.

> You might have valid points to make, but based on your behavior
> in this thread I doubt it.

If you have any doubt, the source of that problem is not my behavior.

   Your posts give the impression that you
> are threatened by and frightened of something. What is it?

When did you stop fucking sheep?

When exactly do you predict loaded questions will cease to be logical fallacies?

My frustration and anger at self-aggrandizing ignorant snake-oil salesmen, who make demonstrably false claims to expertise, have nothing to do with fear. Or at least, no fear for myself. I bristle at the harm you do to your victims, though.