Re: The wisdom of the object mentors

From: Bruno Desthuilliers <bdesth.quelquechose_at_free.quelquepart.fr>
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2006 19:50:12 +0200

Bob Badour a écrit :
> Patrick May wrote:

>>> With what he wrote. I apologize but I cannot give you a basic
>>> education through usenet. If you lack the ability to recognize how he
>>> demonstrates his ignorance from your own education and from what has
>>> already been written in this thread, then you have a moral obligation
>>> to educate yourself before continuing to pretend you have any
>>> qualifications at all for computing or software development. (Let
>>> alone expertise.)

(snip)

> Since you are unable to recognize substantive arguments, which I have
> already supplied aplenty, and since you are yourself clearly a
> self-aggrandizing ignorant,

(snip)

(snip)

>>> With all due respect, your failure to recognize the proof while
>>> loudly self-proclaiming expertise in software development only
>>> groups you with the other self-aggrandizing ignorants.

(snip)
> I can only assume you are just as ignorant of what a data model is as is
> Mr. Martin. I can only assume you lack the cognitive ability to
> recognize gibberish, like the gibberish Mr. Martin writes so frequently,
> even after someone explains it to you.
>
> You leave me no choice but to conclude that you are too stupid and too
> ignorant to understand the many substantive arguments already given.

(snip)

> I haven't demonstrated any foundation that you were intelligent enough
> or knowledgeable enough to recognize. That's not the same as not having
> demonstrated it. If you are unwilling to meet me half-way, that's your
> problem and not mine.

(snip)

To make long things short, here's a resume of M. Badour's POV:

"I hold the Revealed Thruth and anyone not agreeing with my judgements cannot be anything else than a stupid ignorant."

Now we're done with this, perhaps could we get back to serious discussions with educated peoples ? Received on Sat Jun 03 2006 - 12:50:12 CDT