look for some information about barcode

From: habib <rna_at_onramp.net>
Date: 1996/10/09

I am looking for some information about barcodes(interleaved 2 of 5). I have to received all the barcode by winfax. From there, I have to read the barcode by using some kind of software and make a text file form translated number of the barcode. If you have any idea about software or any way, please drop me some line. I will be glad to you.  Thank you.

                                       Mohamed Ahsan Habib
                                       tel: 214-746-3453
                                       email: ran_at_onramp.net