Re: look for some information about barcode

From: Derek Crookes <dac1_at_iaccess.com.au>
Date: 1996/10/12

In article <325C2A34.4A40_at_onramp.net>, habib <rna_at_onramp.net> says:

>I am looking for some information about barcodes(interleaved 2 of 5). I
>have to received all the barcode by winfax. From there, I have to read
>the barcode by using some kind of software and make a text file form
>translated number of the barcode. If you have any idea about software or
>any way, please drop me some line. I will be glad to you.
> Thank you.
> Mohamed Ahsan Habib
> tel: 214-746-3453

Dear Mohamed,

If I understand you corectly, what you need to do is this:-

Get a piece of software, preferably a simple database structure, then scan the barcodes you recieve into the software by using a barcode reader wand.. the barcode with then be numeric with no further work required!

PS I am a professional designer of Point Of Sale Systems, so, of course i can help you in a professional sense if you require it, I can provide you with a simple program to accept the scanned codes convert them, sort them as you wish, and reprint them to paper, or even reprint them to barcodes again!

Derek Crookes
Melbourne Australia.