Re: look for some information about barcode

From: P.Wachtel <techdev_at_databars.com.au>
Date: 1996/10/14

Do you really mean that you want software to analyze a received bitmap? I know a machine vision company that does this sort of stuff routinely but not of any off the shelf software that does. If your request is commercial please email me and I will refer you.

Other than that see the reply by Derek Crookes. You would have to print the received faxes and would need a CCD scanner to read them reliably.

Peter Wachtel
Databars
Melbourne.