Re: $$ looking for a WEB DATABASE PROGRAMMER $$

From: Jeff Marshall <jeff_at_infocomm.net>
Date: 1996/09/24

Applied Information Technology has a product called SQLweb that allows you to embed SQL tags directly in the HTML. It is fast and reliable and allows and bypasses the PERL requirements, although it still requires a CGI. We use CGI Anywhere and have no problems. Check out the AIT and SQLweb web sites if you are interested:

http://WWW.AIT-INC.COM/
http://www.sqlweb.com/

I would be delighted to talk to you further on this if interested and provide more information.

Jeff Received on Tue Sep 24 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message