Re: $$ looking for a WEB DATABASE PROGRAMMER $$

From: Randy Jordan <rw_jordan_at_mindspring.com>
Date: 1996/09/24

> What I am interested in:
>
> 1) the function of userids/passwords, public users searching registere
> users data,
> 2) security -- no security leaks or loopholes
> 3) efficiency -- because of the large number of people that will be
> accessing the web page, I want the database system as efficient as
> possible.

Come and try the Sybernet System at

http://spacely.sri.com/netscape.html

or

http:/sybernet.sri.com/

It can do everything you want, and more.

Login using 'guest' as a username, and your email address as a password.

RJ

Randy Jordan                                 Senior Systems Analyst
                                             SRI International
(408) 735-1175                               (415) 859-4625
rw_jordan_at_mindspring.com                      rjordan_at_unix.sri.com
                                             http://mis.sri.com/rjordan/