Re: $$ looking for a WEB DATABASE PROGRAMMER $$

From: Frank Z. Gligic <zdravko_at_netcom.ca>
Date: 1996/09/25

> What I am interested in:
>
> 1) the function of userids/passwords, public users searching registere
> users data,
> 2) security -- no security leaks or loopholes
> 3) efficiency -- because of the large number of people that will be
> accessing the web page, I want the database system as efficient as
> possible.

The latest and greatest product/technology is called WebSpeed and it's from Progress Software Corporation.

Take a look at http://WebSpeed.Progress.com

            or http://www.GoSTC.com
Regards.

Frank Z. Gligic    |  Read the manuals ?    You need Virtual Professor
zdravko_at_netcom.ca  |  Bought the book ?               V.P. the Product
Toronto, CANADA    |  Still CONFUSED ?          (:Under CONSTRUCTION:)