Re: suggestions for good graphical DB query builder

From: Tony Rogerson <tonyrogerson_at_torver.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 00:07:35 +0100

[Quoted] [Quoted] You appear to be totally disconnected from the real world - probably what comes with teaching too long.

If you had any current industrial experience, especially in investment banking then you would discover that Access (albeit a pain) and Excel for that matter are both successfully being used by sales traders, salesman and analysts throughout that industry as a database tool.

--
Tony Rogerson, SQL Server MVP
http://sqlblogcasts.com/blogs/tonyrogerson