Re: SQL*Plus replacement available - SPAM SPAM SPAM

From: Ulrich Kobsa <ulrich.kobsa_at_t-online.de>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 22:17:39 +0200

[Quoted] Daniel Morgan wrote:

> no_at_spam.com wrote:

> > > The level of your hypocrisy is beyond any measure impressive.
> > >
> > > You put a return email of no_at_spam because you don't want to
> > > spammed while rudely ignoring the charter for this group and
> > > spamming all of us.
> > >

> > I disagree with you. I am not trying to sell you anything. Just
> > because I made a tool doesn't mean I shouldn't discuss tools.
>
> That a spammer disagrees about how others react to his spam is rather
> unremarkable.
>
> You are promoting a product.
> You are spamming.
> Stop it!
> Or is courtesy too difficult a concept for you?

Daniel,

[Quoted] [Quoted] why are you reacting so rude? Ok, he/she is not using his/her realname [Quoted] and maybe .marketplace is the right group to post. But IMHO it is not so clear that new tools offerings cannot be posted on this group. Where [Quoted] it is forbidden in the charter? (btw: is this the right one: http://www.orafaq.com/usenet/charter2.htm ?) One may suggest it when reading the charter of .marketplace.

[Quoted] And be honest: are you always reading the charter for every newsgropup you are posting?
[Quoted] As long as the charter is not always the first post visible on top you [Quoted] cannot assume that everyone is reading the charter.

[Quoted] So please be a little bit more friendly and if you donīt like postings like the original, then ignore it.

best regards,
Ulrich

--
Ulrich Kobsa