Re: SQL*Plus replacement available - SPAM SPAM SPAM

From: Ed prochak <ed.prochak_at_magicinterface.com>
Date: 2 Jun 2004 13:27:22 -0700

no_at_spam.com wrote in message news:<c9kgs502g7a_at_drn.newsguy.com>... []

> I disagree with you. I am not trying to sell you anything. Just because
> I made a tool doesn't mean I shouldn't discuss tools.

IF you have read this group at all,
[Quoted] THEN you would have seen that we have discussed this topic MANY times.

Just because you offer this for free does not make it right. [Quoted] [Quoted] It really belongs in the c.d.o.marketplace group.

[Quoted] This is not comp.databases.oracle.betatest

[Quoted] And we post these replies not to make you mad, but to make you learn.

[Quoted] Have a nice day. See you in c.d.o.marketplace next time.   Ed Received on Wed Jun 02 2004 - 22:27:22 CEST

Original text of this message