Re: SQL*Plus replacement available - SPAM SPAM SPAM

From: <no_at_spam.com>
Date: 3 Jun 2004 02:40:36 -0700

In article <1086240741.979111_at_yasure>, Daniel Morgan says...

>> Daniel,
>>
>> why are you reacting so rude? Ok, he/she is not using his/her realname
>> and maybe .marketplace is the right group to post. But IMHO it is not
>> so clear that new tools offerings cannot be posted on this group.
>
>Actually if you read the charter ... and if you followed the discussions
>on the subject here for the last 6 months you would know that it is
>remarkably clear.
>
>We do not want any commercial postings as they just invite more
>commercial postings ... and almost all from self-righteous people
>who haven't the courtesy to apologize and repost.
>
>It is rude to spam. It is not rude to call a spammer by that name.
>
>And anytime this group disagrees with me ...

Wow! You have gone from being the self-appointed rule maker of this group to threatening the group.

>I will start posting
>advertisements for everything I do of a 'non-commercial' nature
>right here.

If it is related to tools for using Oracle, and it helps people participating on this forum and it is non-commercial to boot, then why the hell not?