LOT (Little OT): Interesting Oracle related URL's.

From: Mark Leith <mark_at_cool-tools.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2001 04:53:28 -0700

Hello everyone.

I am currently finishing off our company website, and am putting together the links section. This is going to be used to link to "COOL" resources for Oracle, Sybase & -aahem- SQLServer DBAs.

I was wondering if any of you have, like me, a list of URLs that you swear by for your needs with Oracle - and of course Sybase and SQLServer (hell and DB2) if you use them. If so would you mind either posting them to the list
(I'm sure others would benefit from this) or sending them directly to me? I
have my own list of links, but this site is for DBAs at the end of the day, so I thought I would get your input :)

Also, are there any HTML/Web experts out there that would mind giving our site the once over when I publish it to the web? I have put a fair bit of work in to it, but feedback is always extremely helpful (the site is for RDBMS tools, but this is not a plug - I'm only interested in design and usage). If so contact me off the list - mark_at_cool-tools.co.uk

Cheers

Mark

Author: Mark Leith
  INET: mark_at_cool-tools.co.uk