RE: LOT (Little OT): Interesting Oracle related URL's.

From: Peter McLarty <peter.mclarty_at_astracon.com.au>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 19:53:39 -0700

I have ambitions of building yet another resource for DBA's and my take on all of this is I am going to promote those other guys sites. Why? Many of them are consultants, self employed and sure many are probably making a comfortable living. But if I ever want to start a consultancy I want to be able to work with these guys wherever they are in the world. That is so my customers can get localised support in overseas locations or even here in Australia. You cant be everywhere at once. I will probably want to call on these people for services I cant provide for what ever reason. Remember whatever you dish out will eventually come back to you some day both good and bad

My 0.02c worth

Peter

Author: Rachel Carmichael
  INET: carmichr_at_hotmail.com