RE: LOT (Little OT): Interesting Oracle related URL's.

From: Khedr, Waleed <Waleed.Khedr_at_FMR.COM>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2001 09:40:19 -0700

Ok! let's declare a war on these criminals! It's very simple! If you do not want this to happen do not make them available period, end of story!

I'd be very happy to find any paper I published is being shared and published on other sites as long it's has a reference to the author.

If any one is having a problem with that then I guess they want to be the center of the universe and I'd suggest them to get help!

Regards,

Waleed

Author: Rachel Carmichael
  INET: carmichr_at_hotmail.com