RE: LOT (Little OT): Interesting Oracle related URL's.

From: Mohan, Ross <MohanR_at_STARS-SMI.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 16:10:18 -0700

<goof on>

Don't you understand, Waleed? It's theft! Info Theft!

I suggest we take up a collection to fly Alex and Mladen over their to kick his *ss.

Ok, they may run into trouble. So send Lisa along as The Fixer.

So...Alex, Mladen, and Lisa, do you want to fly to Bulgaria to kick some Info-Stealing Commie Butt?

<goof off>

Author: Mohan, Ross
  INET: MohanR_at_STARS-SMI.com