RE: LOT (Little OT): Interesting Oracle related URL's.

From: Kevin Kostyszyn <kevin_at_dulcian.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2001 07:35:05 -0700

Wasn't meant to be offensive, hope it wasn't if it was, sincere aplogies. KK

Author: Kevin Kostyszyn
  INET: kevin_at_dulcian.com

named above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
re-send this communication to the sender and delete the
original message or any copy of it from your computer
system.
Author: Robertson Lee - lerobe
  INET: lerobe_at_acxiom.co.uk

Author: Kevin Kostyszyn