Re: why hierarchy?

From: paul c <toledobythesea_at_oohay.ac>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 19:47:53 GMT

J M Davitt wrote:

> Neo wrote:

>>> Neo, as far as I can tell, no one understands what simple example the
>>> web page depicts ... but nowhere a prose description of wtf all that
>>> is supposed to represent.

At the risk of repeating what others have already said, I have to agree.

Without some definition written in independent language, we can't have any assurance that the various examples have any consistency, eg. the same syntax could stand for two different meanings, for all we know, sort of like Alice's friend the king who said a word means whatever he wants it to mean.

p Received on Thu Jul 27 2006 - 21:47:53 CEST

Original text of this message