Re: Ah, but who has better parties?

From: Dawn M. Wolthuis <dwolt_at_tincat-group.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 21:29:42 -0500

"Leandro Guimarăes Faria Corsetti Dutra" <leandro_at_dutra.fastmail.fm> wrote in message news:pan.2004.05.13.01.16.06.50324_at_dutra.fastmail.fm...
> Em Wed, 12 May 2004 19:11:11 -0500, Dawn M. Wolthuis escreveu:
>
> > The dress is not casual by any stretch
>
> OT and frivolous your posting... and dead wrong. At least me
> and Fabian Pascal I know for sure to be casual dressers. And you
> obviously never saw a photo of Date.

And you are suggesting that the three of you would have been the party planners or that you would have violated the suggested attire? OK, I realize that I did forget to mention the negativity, but there was plenty to go around at both parties.

And YOU might think this irrelevant, but I hope you can see that the point I'm making is that there is some aspect of personality involved in what approaches are taken to addressing similar problems. Cheers! --dawn Received on Thu May 13 2004 - 04:29:42 CEST

Original text of this message