ORACLE Database over 100 Gb

From: Alain BORGO <Alain.Borgo_at_ratp.fr>
Date: 1996/09/12

We have a new application that use ORACLE 7. The total size of the database is about 250 Gb.
We certainly put all the files on 60 disks of 4 Gb each (perhaps we will use the RAID 5 technology).

The problem is to manage this very big database : particulary we fear for the administration of the data.
Another diffuclty is the time to save these 250 Gb.

We're wondering if someone had already manage such a big database or a so big volume of data.

Anyone with some experience with that sort of problem will be welcome.

Alain BORGO. Received on Thu Sep 12 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message