Re: Can I learn oracle ( sql plus and sql-forms) on my own

From: Kim Ng <kimmng_at_uswnvg.com>
Date: 3 Jun 94 16:44:19 GMT

Larry Barea (larry_at_tarik.demon.co.uk) wrote:
: kimmng_at_uswnvg.com (Kim Ng) writes:

: >First of all, learn about basic relational stuff. I believe ORACLE has
: >tutorial disks that can guide you through the most basic stuff (relational
: >and sqlforms). I used them before but I don't know what they were (it was
: >about 4 years ago). Also, don't be afraid to read all the manuals regardless
: >of what others might say. It gives you some idea of what ORACLE can do.

: I think practice has a lot to do with learning Oracle (as with most things).

: My advice it to try things out, don't just read them in the manual. That
: way you'll familiarize yourself with concepts etc.

: Experience counts.

: Larry

: (larry_at_tarik.demon.co.uk)

I agree that experience counts ---- only AFTER you HAVE them !!!!!!!!!

Kim Ng
(Just a low life programmer) Received on Fri Jun 03 1994 - 18:44:19 CEST

Original text of this message