Re: Can I learn oracle ( sql plus and sql-forms) on my own

From: Larry Barea <larry_at_tarik.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 1994 02:45:52 GMT

kimmng_at_uswnvg.com (Kim Ng) writes:

>First of all, learn about basic relational stuff. I believe ORACLE has
>tutorial disks that can guide you through the most basic stuff (relational
>and sqlforms). I used them before but I don't know what they were (it was
>about 4 years ago). Also, don't be afraid to read all the manuals regardless
>of what others might say. It gives you some idea of what ORACLE can do.

I think practice has a lot to do with learning Oracle (as with most things).

My advice it to try things out, don't just read them in the manual. That way you'll familiarize yourself with concepts etc.

Experience counts.

Larry

(larry_at_tarik.demon.co.uk) Received on Thu Jun 02 1994 - 04:45:52 CEST

Original text of this message