Re: SQR and SQR Gossip

From: Scott Tiger <kml_at_cellar.org>
Date: 11 Dec 92 21:32:19 GMT

pytlik_at_ra.cs.umb.edu (Marek Pytlik) writes:
> I think that Sybase (SQR parent comp) announced that they would not support
> SQL Report on Oracle 7 and up. So it seems that SQR Report was JARW ( Just
> Aother Report Writer). Tired of that? Build C++ classes around your data bas
> and do your reporting that way.

How many times does SQL*Solutions/Sybase have to say they're going to support Oracle 7 before you listen? They've built the best report writer I've ever used for Oracle,and it works with the V7 Development Releases I've seen. Anybody have the official SQR press release on this lying around?

  Hofstadter's contracrostipunctus acrostically backwards spells 'J.S. Bach'

                  Something constructive should come here.
  kml%cellar_at_tredysvr.tredydev.unisys.com - My other account is a Mercedes. Received on Fri Dec 11 1992 - 22:32:19 CET

Original text of this message