Re: SQR and SQR Gossip

From: Marek Pytlik <pytlik_at_ra.cs.umb.edu>
Date: 14 Dec 92 16:38:21 GMT

In article <kc1mVB1w164w_at_cellar.org> kml_at_cellar.org (Scott Tiger) writes:
>pytlik_at_ra.cs.umb.edu (Marek Pytlik) writes:
>> I think that Sybase (SQR parent comp) announced that they would not support
>> SQL Report on Oracle 7 and up. So it seems that SQR Report was JARW ( Just
>> Aother Report Writer). Tired of that? Build C++ classes around your data bas
>> and do your reporting that way.
>
>How many times does SQL*Solutions/Sybase have to say they're going to
>support Oracle 7 before you listen? They've built the best report writer
>I've ever used for Oracle,and it works with the V7 Development Releases
>I've seen. Anybody have the official SQR press release on this lying
>around?
>
> Hofstadter's contracrostipunctus acrostically backwards spells 'J.S. Bach'
> Something constructive should come here.
> kml%cellar_at_tredysvr.tredydev.unisys.com - My other account is a Mercedes.

In Oracle User Resource, September 1992, number 5, on pages 6 and 7 there is an article by Dale Lowery on the subject. The publisher of the newsletter's address is : Adirondak Information Resources, 1173A Second Ave. Suite 338, NYC 10021, (212) 518 6487. Mark Received on Mon Dec 14 1992 - 17:38:21 CET

Original text of this message