Re: There are no Oracle gurus!

From: <>
Date: 24 Jan 2005 09:13:30 -0800

[Quoted] DA Morgan wrote:
> I've noticed the same thing and wonder whether these people think
> because some of us are regulars that we are paid to do this.
> For the record ... we do this because we enjoy it ... we don't get
> and in fact pay money for the ability, just like you, to connect to
> internet and do this ... and third all but one or two of us do NOT
> for Oracle Corp. and feel free to criticize Oracle, criticize posts,
> go on about David Bowie, or do whatever we feel like at any
> moment in time.
> What has never been pointed out before is how few people, having had
> their bacon pulled out of the fire, ever come back and say "Thank
> Few do and it is noted and appreciated but most do not. And yet we
> the ones that are rude: Such is life.
> --
> Daniel A. Morgan
> University of Washington
> (replace 'x' with 'u' to respond)

You want some cheese to go with that whine?

You want thanks? For what? For your snide remarks an insults that serve no other purpose than to make YOU feel better about yourself?

Hey, if you're not getting the appreciation you THINK you deserve, then stop offering advice. You make this so much more complicated than it needs to be. Received on Mon Jan 24 2005 - 18:13:30 CET

Original text of this message