Re: There are no Oracle gurus!

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 09:19:08 -0800

sky_diver__at_excite.com wrote:

> DA Morgan wrote:

[Quoted] >>sky_diver__at_excite.com wrote:

>>>"(A) I don't pretend to be an Oracle expert"
>>
>>Yet you feel fully qualified to comment on the rationale behind
>>their thinking. Do you run around hospitals criticizing surgeons
>>when they advise a patient against a risky surgical procedure too?

> So now you equate your silly database knowledge with that of a surgeon.
> Wake up. You work with a DBMS - BIG DEAL! Experience in Oracle is
> not that special.

Except that you don't have it.

But don't play childish games trying to change the subject. The point being made was that you feel free to criticize those that have an expertise that you lack. Isn't there an MS Access usenet group you'd feel more comfortable in?

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington