Re: There are no Oracle gurus!

From: <sky_diver__at_excite.com>
Date: 25 Jan 2005 07:02:14 -0800

DA Morgan wrote:
> sky_diver__at_excite.com wrote:
>
> > DA Morgan wrote:

> >>Yet you feel fully qualified to comment on the rationale behind
> >>their thinking. Do you run around hospitals criticizing surgeons
> >>when they advise a patient against a risky surgical procedure too?
> >

> > So now you equate your silly database knowledge with that of a
surgeon.
> > Wake up. You work with a DBMS - BIG DEAL! Experience in Oracle is
> > not that special.
>
> Except that you don't have it.
>
> But don't play childish games trying to change the subject.

Ha! That's your tactic.
And for all the knowledge you THINK you have, you don't know Jack about me.
Remember this thread is about YOU and your lack of professionalism. The fact that you continue this childish banter of yours indicates that you are far too concerned with you bruised ego.

As far as I'm concerned, this is over. Go get yourself a glass of milk and take a few deep breaths. Received on Tue Jan 25 2005 - 16:02:14 CET

Original text of this message