Re: There are no Oracle gurus!

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 09:15:36 -0800

sky_diver__at_excite.com wrote:

  > Obviously it WAS needed.
>

  > There's that holier-than-thou attitude again.
>
> And who really cares. Its not their job to ensure that students aren't
> cheating. That is just another cheap excuse used by people who don't
> know the answer.
>
> Thanks Ed, but I think I will move on to where there is more exchanging
> of ideas and less ego massaging.

Please do ... the only thing you have contributed to this group so far could have been contributed by any infant or toddler: Whining.

And any time you get a chance to look in the mirror: Seriously consider the implications of the first two quotes from you above. The juxtaposition is most enlightening. Sure is.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington