Re: There are no Oracle gurus!

From: DA Morgan <>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 09:15:36 -0800
  > Obviously it WAS needed.

  > There's that holier-than-thou attitude again.
> And who really cares. Its not their job to ensure that students aren't
> cheating. That is just another cheap excuse used by people who don't
> know the answer.
> Thanks Ed, but I think I will move on to where there is more exchanging
> of ideas and less ego massaging.

Please do ... the only thing you have contributed to this group so far could have been contributed by any infant or toddler: Whining.

And any time you get a chance to look in the mirror: Seriously consider the implications of the first two quotes from you above. The juxtaposition is most enlightening. Sure is.

Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington
(replace 'x' with 'u' to respond)