Re: SQL*Plus replacement available - SPAM SPAM SPAM

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 23:57:04 -0700

no_at_spam.com wrote:

>>and posted your request to
>>comp.databases.oracle.marketplace. You chose not to. You chose to
>>spam us.

> "Us"? You speak for yourself.

[Quoted] [Quoted] I just tallied up the responses to your post and my calling it spam. So far not one person, other than you, feels your post was anything other than cheap sleazy self-promotion.

[Quoted] And you, like all of the other spammers, can't come up with a single reason why posting in the designated group would be a hardship ....

[Quoted] I've no doubt, like D Rolfe, you have had some hits on your web site. But if you aren't selling something ... why would you be counting? And as has been stated by others ... you've done yourself a huge amount of harm ... not one iota of good.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu