Re: SQL*Plus replacement available - SPAM SPAM SPAM

From: D Rolfe <dwrolfeFRUITBAT_at_orindasoft.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 11:12:04 +0100

no_at_spam.com wrote:
> In article <1086240564.233750_at_yasure>, Daniel Morgan says...
>

>>>I wrote a tool. I want to know what others think of it.
>>
>>And I think you have every right to do so. But you could have been
>>courteous and followed the rules

> No, I have never agreed to live by your rules.

[Quoted] >>and posted your request to
>>comp.databases.oracle.marketplace. You chose not to. You chose to
>>spam us.

> "Us"? You speak for yourself.

comp.databases.oracle.marketplace exists for postings such as yours.

Daniel may be verbose but his opinions aren't unrepresentative. Every week someone such as yourself promotes his product in the wrong place and then gets into a fight about his 'right' to push it in this newsgroup. What you (and your predecessors) never seem to get is that regardless of the rules you will find it hard to accomplish your objective if you piss people off for no good reason.

The fact that a small number of people have visited your site after your posting does not mean that you didn't annoy a much larger number of people.

I visited your site to verify my theory that:

Nothing Worth Owning Is Marketed With SPAM.

and guess what? My theory holds up.... Received on Thu Jun 03 2004 - 12:12:04 CEST

Original text of this message