Re: Does Oracle 10g make the Application Server (almost) insignificant?

From: Ron <support_at_dbainfopower.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 15:26:04 -0800

[Quoted] Hello Daniel,

  Not having real life experience does not gives a right to flame.

  Why don't you accept that things exist that bigger that Sybrand(or you in [Quoted] a fact) can imagine.

  I myself (not at dbainfopower) currently work at site that serves 50 Billion (50E9) logical reads a day.

  I do not discuss Sybrant's (or mine) Oracle DBA skills. He may be a fine [Quoted] DBA fellow, but he is very limited to his own experience.

Ron