Re: Does Oracle 10g make the Application Server (almost) insignificant?

From: Ron <support_at_dbainfopower.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 17:57:26 -0800

Hello Sybrand,

   Please do not assume I was trying to insult you. That was my assumption based on observation.

  Please, prove me wrong if you must.

   From your side, You may think that you insulted me again, like you already did numerous times.

[Quoted]    But, no - this time you actually complimented me greatly by putting me together with Rich Niemics, Don Burlesons, and Mike Aults.

   They are the people who greatly contributed to creation of the oracle database industry as we know it today.

    Thousands and thousands DBAs read and study their books and papers.

    Thanks again.

Regards,

  Ron
  DBA Infopower