Re: Does Oracle 10g make the Application Server (almost) insignificant?

From: Ron <support_at_dbainfopower.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 12:14:30 -0800

[Quoted] Hello Sybrand,

[Quoted]   I am really sorry to say that, but You probably have no clue about real-world systems and how to scale them.

  Friend of mine currently supports site, that needs not 10, but 16 of user [Quoted] signing / lookup servers.

  Just think about sites like AMAZON, Yahoo and EBAY and stop posting flames and harassment.

Regards,

  Ron
  DBA Infopower
  http://www.dbainfopower.com