dba studio for oracle 8.1.5 personal edition

From: H. Faber <hf_at_ake-software.de>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 10:04:22 +0100

Hi,

[Quoted] [Quoted] I have Oracle 8.1.5 Personal Edition for Windows NT. I am searching a tool that enables me to administrate the database like for example create a new table space, add new users etc. Unfortunately, I could not find any appropiate tool in the package. I read about the dba studio tool. Can anyone confirm, that this tool is available with my Oracle Version. Where could I get it? What alternative tools are available for administration of my oracle database?

Henning Faber Received on Mon Feb 10 2003 - 10:04:22 CET

Original text of this message