Desperately looking for Oracle 7.2.3!!

From: dontinou <robert.yung_at_l-3com.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 05:24:12 -0800 (PST)

Really hoping someone out there can help me out. I am in dire need of an Oracle 7.2.3 install CD, for ANY operating system that runs on x86 hardware. Preferably one that can run in VMware.

We have an old database that is currently running on 7.2.3 but on Sequent hardware and on the Dynix OS. The hardware is dying and can no longer be replaced. Since 7.2.x was the last version of Oracle to include Oracle Forms 3.0 (and we have thousands of forms in 3.0 format), I have to find a way to port the code straight over to another working 7.2.3 system, hopefully one that runs a more supportable OS and hardware.

Please contact me if you have the install CD's or know where I can get them. I've spoken with Oracle and the oldest release they still have on file is 7.3.x.

Thank you. Received on Wed Mar 09 2011 - 07:24:12 CST

Original text of this message