I want to be oracle master.

From: ITWOLF <it_wolf2003_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 6 Nov 2002 07:32:10 -0800

Hello,

I'm a 30 years old IT engineer with 3 years experience in nokia switching platform doing SW integration for dx200. Anyway currently I'm in UK and I'm not working and frankly I CAN't FINAD A JOB AND THAT'S MAKE ME FEEL TIRED. No one need my experience. And all what I see is oracle job add are every where. Now I tried to look how I can study oracle but it cost a lot for only few days course, University's just forget about it, I need skill and not papers. Anyone can tell where and how to get the bloody skills of oracle. Thanks and I hope you can help.

Lost Wolf Received on Wed Nov 06 2002 - 09:32:10 CST