Re: I want to be oracle master.

From: Daniel Morgan <dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 16:47:46 GMT

ITWOLF wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm a 30 years old IT engineer with 3 years experience in nokia
> switching platform doing SW integration for dx200. Anyway currently
> I'm in UK and I'm not working and frankly I CAN't FINAD A JOB AND
> THAT'S MAKE ME FEEL TIRED. No one need my experience. And all what I
> see is oracle job add are every where. Now I tried to look how I can
> study oracle but it cost a lot for only few days course, University's
> just forget about it, I need skill and not papers.
> Anyone can tell where and how to get the bloody skills of oracle.
> Thanks and I hope you can help.
>
> Lost Wolf

Don't so quickly dismiss universities. I can not speak for all of them. In fact I can't speak for any other than my own. But to me the sheepskin is far less important than the skills. Not one of my students graduates without skills sufficient to walk into any company, sit down at any workstation, and analyze business problems and solve them using Oracle PL/SQL. Daniel Morgan
http://www.extension.washington.edu/extinfo/certprog/oad/oad_crs.asp Received on Wed Nov 06 2002 - 10:47:46 CST