Re: I want to be oracle master.

From: TurkBear <john.greco_at_dot.state.mn.us>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 10:14:26 -0600

So, you don't want to invest the money or time in learning Oracle , but you want Oracle skills - Nice trick, good luck..

( Even with training and classes, you will have difficulty in finding anything but an entry-level position and master status is a long way off)

   http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Unlimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers =----- Received on Wed Nov 06 2002 - 10:14:26 CST